Monday, September 20, 2010

Something Sweet

Ever have those days where nothing seems quite as yummy as chocolate does?  Today was one of those days.  My remedy?  Semi-Homemade "Healthy" Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups : ) 

I say "healthy" because I used 85% cocoa extra dark chocolate, containing only 5 grams of sugar, but still, that's 5 more grams of sugar than what I would recommend.  Nonetheless, to make up my concoction, I also used sunflower seed butter, a tad bit of extra virgin coconut oil, about a teaspoon of honey,  and some chopped almonds.  TA-DA! 

I couldn't resist sneaking a few bites before taking the picture... : )

Making this simple, yet delicious treat got me curious.... What treats do you enjoy when your sweet tooth acts up?  Leave a comment below to share your secrets!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment